Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Break: A great visit to New York City



This is Barnard. I visited Zoë. She and her roommate Flo met me at the bus station where we immediately went to China Town and had some dim-som for lunch. It was awesome. Her friends Jody and Mal joined us. Jody, who could speak Mandarin managed to order us something vegetarian in Cantonese. Jody ate chicken feet, yum! 


Zoë also gifted me with this beautiful hot/cold water/tea flask. I also bought two semi-fancy indian chai cups for $2.50 each, I should have got them in India! We also ate really awesome Indian food two meals in a row.


100_4638100_4641


There was of course, beautiful architecture...





...and people.





We had a great Polish dinner with my friend Nicole from Hartwick. Our first home cooked meal in almost 2 months. After we finished we had really good green tea and went on a walk through Green Point to the waterfront.


photo (2)


This is my favorite, our characters captured.


photo (10)


photo (12)


1 comment:

  1. awwww, so great! i love that you say "our characters captured." i am listening to tons of bollywood right now.

    ReplyDelete