Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teaware

Not that you don't hear enough about tea on this blog, but...

I made a bunch of teaware. There's not too much to say about it. I worked really hard and experimented with a lot of different construction methods and styles. Things did not turn out as I expected but these are my first cups and teapots.

This is a partially Chinese and partially Japanese style teapot.

Chinese Tea Pot

After completion I saw this at the Met, I am almost there. I like the loops designed for a bamboo handle, something I will do next time.

Japanese Tea Pot


European Style Teapot

European Tea Pot

Stingray Dish

Sting Ray

Rustic Mugs

(for rustic cabin life)
((totally on purpose))

Rustic Mugs

White Teacup

White Tea Cup

Striped Tea Cup

Striped Cup

Colorful Teacup

Colorful Cup

Striped Cups I am learning to love,
(glaze did not turn out as expected.)

Striped Tea Cups w/ Suacers

No comments:

Post a Comment