Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back, more than ever.

I'm back at Hartwick now. I just complete two weeks of RA training, and moved into my cabin. I'm starting to unpack the photos and things I have accumulated during my latest travels and will soon be posting much of it. But for now, I am very appreciative of where I live most of the year: Pine Lake Environmental Campus.

Back at Pine Lake Environmental Campus

Evenings at Pine Lake

During my 9am-9pm RA training I enjoyed living at Pine Lake two weeks early, and I got to witness the Awakening program, which is a program for introducing new students to college life. Below is their contra dance along with the camp fire they had almost every night.

Awakening Contra Dance

Awakening campfire.

Hill n' Dale II Cabin

Housing for sophomore year. Cabins for life!

I'm ready for this year, and I'm ready to make my best work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment