Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bits and Pieces of Vacation

Mabel enjoying Zoe's hand knit scarf

This is the scarf Zoë made for me that Mabel decided to wear. Below is Oliver (my brother) wearing the yeti hands and holding pizza in his mouth.

Yeti Hands

On the last evening in Maine I got to play Settlers of Catan with David, Donald, Charlotte, Zoë, Jason, and others. I think Charlotte won.

To much Catan!

My friend Yasir came from London and we taught him how to ski. 

The Magic Carpet

Oliver gave out "Liquid Noise" -a soda whose recipe was based mostly in pineapple juice and liquid noise. Due to three batches of soda for twenty-four bottle and the use of dry ice to carbonate the flavors varied bottle to bottle.

Liquid Noise Soda Drink

This is the brewer of "Liquid Noise."

Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment