Friday, October 1, 2010

blind photography

I busted my camera screen, so all the photo's I took were without looking. Not bad? Riselle and I have been yurt repairers for a week, prepping it for a 24-year-old man who will be living for a year in solitude. I have moved out into the geo-dome.


The thistle is blooming, were really getting into fall.


Here is my new home! I have lived here for over a week I believe.


I have something looking over me.


My coffee making station.



This is by one of the grocery stores on the way back home.


Here is Carolina's house is awesome. The name of the house translates to 'the house of colors' because each of the bedrooms are a different color. There is a tree in the green room. The top floor or the loft is a giant room with a 20ft high ceiling with large portions of the walls missing, it is where we do yoga.


I have been hanging out with one of EcoDharma's side businesses, Climb Catalunya, which uses Carolina's house as base camp. I have managed to get a 35 meter bare-foot climb in. The man sitting at the bottom of the house is Sudarka who teaches us yoga in the evenings. I am here for one  more day before I go to Rome!


2 comments:

  1. ohhh... cool dome. will you move back in there when you go back to ecodharma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the plan, but I might stay in a place that has a little more insulation, we will see!

    ReplyDelete