Monday, October 4, 2010

walking around Roma

Well. I have ate pizza 4 1/2 meals in a row. Cheese is amazing after 2 and a half months vegan at EcoDharma. Below is my room at this great hostel, I sleep in the bed on the left. I share my room with an older man who only knows a few phrases en ingles but the other guy is a 20-year-old University student named Christian who knows quite a bit.


I set out this morning in a different direction, walked 2 or 3 blocks and ended up here, had no idea I was so close!





It was impressive. The tourist were kind of annoying though. I got there just a few minutes before they over took the place.

I have a been developing a theory that when I speak spanish to the Italians and they think I am a dumb American trying to speak italian. Sorry it's all I know! Half the time it is useful, the other half they just go "hey man, just spit it out in a english".




No comments:

Post a Comment