Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Process of Going to College

I have begun packing for school. I swear I am packing the essentials! I am prepping for life in small dorm. I take notice in the small things that differ in packing for college versus backpacking, which honestly, feels luxurious. 


100_4383


My friend (a.k.a. Zoe, The Terrible Modern, or Nilbog,) has already begun the process of unpacking at her new school. She now resides in this building.


Currently I am busy putting in a crushed rock around my house as well as some painting, and seeing friends in between. Although I am so rusty at it, I am enjoying an already 2.5 day streak of reading and writing, and it feels good.


Other habits I am looking forward to restarting is swimming and meditation. Last year this time I weighed about 153 pounds, 155 pounds maximum. Now I weigh 138-139 which is mostly due to lack of exercise and a coffee diet. I can't say I will join the swim team at Hogwarts for sure, but it really is tempting, I just want my weekends! As for meditation...


Last night as one of a few culminating event of the summer, a bunch of my friends and I collected at Bayside Bowl. My first score was 58, followed by a 62 in the second game. I beat Obama.


100_4432


My camera was hijacked and used to take photos of people shaking their faces. Here is the complete album.


100_4497




100_4483


Isaac also made a mocumentry. 

100_4390


I present to you: TONIGHT WE BOWL


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD. that movie. also, seeing you packing for college makes me SAD.

    - when did you start bowling?

    - wheniwasasmallchild.

    ReplyDelete