Friday, December 2, 2011

The Holiday Madness Begins

Birthdays 

We had a couple of birthdays this last month, including my good friend Alyssa. Pine Lake celebrated her birthday in Strawbale with a dozen or so people. This photo was taken after the cake consumption. I like the warmness of this blurred photo.

People have been sleeping a lot due to stress and studying. Krishna worries about Anthony because he always finds him in the same position everyday. We do our best to assure him that he is not in a coma but actually quite active.

Sleeping Rocker 


I am happy that my dinning hall is attempting some diversity. They also have a menorah but it's no where close to the amount of Christmas stuff they have out. There were no potato pancakes either.

Oh yeah! 

I am not going to lie, the holidays are a confusing time.

These holidays are so confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment