Friday, February 17, 2012

Animals

The following is my favorite collect of animal-friend equivalents.

Mabel is my curious dog.

Mabel

Sniffers (I named him when I was 6 okay?) otherwise known as kitty is my favorite fourteen-year-old cat who leaves us gifts. We (my mom) have also pulled an entire live and uninjured bird from his mouth -which immediately took flight once freed.

Sniffers

Bronkski is Anthony's dog visiting for two weeks. We think he has turrets despite how cute he may be.  He has an affinity for shredding things during anxiety attacks. He ripped open a 5 pound bag of flour and shook it all over the house. When Amanda found him he was a little white polar bear.

Bronkski

Bronkski is a third of my weight and strong enough to drag me off the couch.

422892_10150613664952940_513547939_9252464_1550860812_n

Temporary Sierra has been replaced by the real one (things weren't working out so great with the temporary one,) she is not a pet but she is still nice.



Sierra Temp

Jen, also not a pet, has finally moved out to Pine Lake, yay!

Too much coffee?

Rest in Peace April Jewel Woodbury-High!
2006-2012
Awesome Guinea Pig
Saw two years of Bush and four of Obama
Lived on the Edge
Will be missed--especially by Mabel.

1 comment: