Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shrines

I have been exploring various types of shrines throughout Bailey. Below is part of Anthony's shrine.

IMG_0036

My friend Elliot, currently traveling in India, met up with my friend Shannon and gave her a shirt that did not fit him. Check out the fabric. This is almost Mr. Murray level, and with my ceramics class I have this eery feeling of being doomed to become like him.

A shirt from Elliot (from India)

This is my shrine. Although this photo is blurry I really like it. I acquired two more figures as a gift from Shannon. The closest is a mysterious Buddha that seems to be in a burmese style. Then there is my Buddha in the center, and in the distance is the other gift from Shannon, a giant Ganesh figure.

Shrine #1

Buddha

IMG_0016

(Parachute Woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment