Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Old Speck Adventure

My Dad, Tracy, Oliver and I, went on a hike near Old Speck Mountain along what is called the Eye Brow Ridge, a short but steep hike. We were armed with a staff fitted with a crystal and a purple foam sword. We took some photos too. We're also kind of strange.

I put my pants on.

Purple Foam Sword #7

Purple Foam Sword #9

I can't remember the name of this falls, but a lot of people watched us climb around.

Falls #17 

  Falls #1 

Near Moose Cave

  Climbing in Moose Cave #2

Climbing in Moose Cave #16 

Entering Moose Cave

  Climbing in Moose Cave #13

We couldn't swim down the river that carved out the cave to the other side where a pond had formed, it would have required going under a rock, underwater, with no light to guide. We climbed down about 40 feet but had no luck upon further inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment