Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer so far...


Rock and RollSummer has been interesting so far. A lot of it has been running around trying to get my shit together before I move both in Maine and go on another adventure in 10 days. On my birthday (I turned 21?) I went up to Camden Maine with me Mum and Paul to check out so potential houses. We may have had some luck, we'll find out soon.







View of the harbor from standing on the library

Camden Harbor

Camden Harbor

Camden Harbor

Poppies.

Poppies

The swaddled dog. I'm not sure what she lets me do this.

Swaddled

But maybe it's because I buy her love with walks.

Mabel on a walk behind CBHS

I've also been hanging out with this dude a lot. We may or may not have been doing a bit of this some evenings. It's been fun. I'm not sure why I took this photo, but the angle is interesting. Also, it's my last bit of time with him until pretty much Christmas since I won't be around for the rest of the summer. He will be going to San Francisco Art Institute this fall.

Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment