Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years skiing adventure at Jay Peak

Happy 2013.

Dad, Oliver (my brother,) and I shot up into New Hampshire and stayed at Traci's (my dad's girlfriend,) for a night then continued another hour and a half North West to Jay Peak in Vermont. The first day was brutally cold at 7 or 8 degree fahrenheit with blasting winds bringing the temperature far below that.

We took the tram all the way to the peak disappearing into a snow storm at the top.

Tram at Jay Peak

Top of the tram.

Top of the tram.

Tram cables reaching to the base.

Top of the tram.

Untitled

There was an absurdly large and absurdly American indoor waterpark at the base of the mountain. I have to say the slides were really fun the first twenty times. 

Absurdly huge indoor water park.

I have not made any new years resolutions, but I hope to post a lot and continue my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment