Sunday, May 23, 2010

Materials

I am not a materialistic person at all, but some materials are necessary to live a productive life. So I really admire the people that choose wisely about what they own. If you are capable with owning nice materials with style and modesty I am an automatic fan.


Here are some books. I think books are worth the money, and in the end are worth far more than we spend on them.


This is the trophy I gave to zoe, I played football in 5th grade and got the shit beaten out of me. I was the second lightest kid on the team for the first half of the season. Then the lightest kid got sick of being beaten up everyday, so long story short, I filled his spot.


Last, my favorite backyard in the whole world also now includes a stylish fire pit, it's verrrry nice. I have enjoyed fires there more than any other places I have had camp fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment