Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunshine

Getting in touch with the hippie side a little.... I suppose. I have been spending more and more time outside and it feels nice. As school winds down to an end I look forward with more and more anticipation of the luxury of free time outdoors.


You kind of get to catch a little piece of my school in the background. The semi-shitty building looked okay that day for some reason.



This is my brother after my "Senior Final Word" sort of speech earlier that day. He looks healthy, he kicked a soccer ball onto (and then over) the school. Mostly he's a nut, but he's not bad.



And here is my longest current friend of 3 years, Emily. She is in a rough spot now but I really do hope the best for her. Things are really starting to form up for next year college plans for the majority of seniors in my class. My plans are beginning to crystalize but are not very similar. I hope to stay in contact with Emily, she was the only person I knew when I switched to this school.



Last, here is the guys doing frisbee or whatever. It was a really freakin' nice day, about 72 degrees and not a cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment