Saturday, December 25, 2010

hostage update + christmas

"april"also known as detainee number 001 (i only have one prisoner), is isaac's hamster thing, who is doing alright by the way. she might even be recovering, she's doing art again.


prisoner rations.


guard duty. mabel is really fascinated by april, she did this whining the entire time we opened presents.


"why won't you let me play with april?!"


christmas was really nice this year. it actually began last night at dad's place where we exchanged gifts and had a great time listening to cee lo green. then we watched Winnebago Man, which was a great film that i highly advise to anyone who can stand vulgarity. in my stocking i got electrolytes for my almost guaranteed "deli-belly".... yay!

in the morning we went over to mums. santa brought me a new laptop battery to replace my exploded old one, and an ultraviolet-pen (i don't want to need those electrolytes!). I am enjoying many new books, prayer beads from zoe, and simply enjoying the company of my family.

oh yeah, i got a brand-spanking-new pair of skates. i went to a friends pond with my dad, we made the mistake of being too close in a thin area, the ice shuddered as we heard a crack suddenly break and we quickly headed for a safer area laughing. i have fallen through ice before!

No comments:

Post a Comment