Thursday, December 9, 2010

nylon fumes and elves

I went to work again today, it is on the warf. The business is called Sea Bags, they recycle old sails into bags of all kinds. I am working there until Christmas to help out with the holiday madness and make a little extra money. It has been a good work experience.


This poem is about the my experience standing in front of the place you see below in the photo.

Winter invades us,
cold air sits on the water,
it sinks to my bones.


My romantic friend picked me up for a hour and a half lunch break to the crooked mile, federal spice, and the Portland public library. We picked up some Richard Dawkins and a few books she reserved.


Look who I found at Pickwick Independent Press!




Dad met up with Oliver and I, we went to Otto for some awesome cranberry, ricotta, sweet potato pizza. We then went to see the "Santaland Diaries" by David Sedaris. This has inspired me to begin to document the long reflection I have made on my high school career. Keep an eye out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment