Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Break


Last Sunday I gave my first tour of Pine Lake. I was nervous, but it became easy after a while. In the end of the tour I discovered the parents were much more interested in Pine Lake than their daughter. After, I felt exhausted, but felt a stronger appreciation of this place after showing it to somebody else. There are lots of objects laying around Pine Lake which define it far better than words.

Thermos

I got home late Tuesday night for Thanksgiving break. Mabel remembered me as well as other members of my family. I got to see friends, eat lots of food I love, and enjoy a lot of snow.  

Dog in yellow bean bag.

Oliver's synthesizer pile, he has begun to record music.

Synth

I got to play the most ADHD game of Settlers of Catan, Isaac won.



I left earlier this morning than expected resulting in missing out on some goodbyes, but I have a feeling I will see these people again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant photos, Max. Is that a thermos in the first photo? Tell me about the doe photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a photo of a thermos! The picture of the doe under the apple tree I took from standing on the steps of the building I live in now. I took it in October during our first good snow. I will enjoy the spring when they eat the fermented apples and stumble through the property.

    ReplyDelete