Saturday, August 7, 2010

walking towards the sea with Ben & Eric



As I got closer to the ocean I crossed a park containing Parlament and a zoo, I couldn't tell them apart (kidding). I met two Canadians, Ben and Eric when we traded taking pictures of each other a few times in the park, Ben took the next 2 photos. Ben and Eric were on their honeymoon and were also heading towards the sea as well, so I joined them. We got along great, we both had really interesting storys to share. We tried to hangout later in the week but our schedules did not line up.



Sooner or later we made it to the sea, we went to the part of the beach that is typically gay/lesbien/nudist. It was fun, I swear, it's weird for maybe a second, and then you realize there is no reason to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment