Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exploring New York City


I have not a clue why one would own a car in New York City. Zoe and I walked and took the subway everywhere, I think we got to most places faster than cabs could.



We got coffee at the Ace Hotel (twice actually), which is probably the coolest hotel I have ever been too.


We went to Washington Square Park for lunch. We bought very good dosas from the Dosa Cart, run by Thiru Kumar who is now famous, at least to us. As we ate lunch in the park, a man dragged in this piano and began to assemble it while an Evangelical church group of at least 25 were spreading the love of Jesus. I talked to a kid in the group, he was about my age, once I got him off his script I think I surprised him a little.


At least the squirrel was honest with himself. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment