Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grandpa Seth! GRANDPA SETH!

We had a great fire in Zoe's back yard. It was really late and the weather was cool and gentle. Her aunt and uncle arrived at the backyard gate from Georgia around 10:30. Stella, their daughter, was very confused when awoken from her slumber in the car.


I must include this about Mabel. Most of the time she lets me sleep in my own bed.





Well the manager at Pet Quarters thought we were insane, but his employees didn't! I think we are the most caring customers of fiddler crabs. Zoe loves going to the pet store with me, and to be honest it really is a ton of fun. So we bought Grandpa Seth (R.I.P. Lobster),  and with one gigantic claw he likes to scurry around his new territory shared with his new buddy Margot. I think crabs have pupils! If you big up the photo on the bottom you can see them.



No comments:

Post a Comment