Monday, June 7, 2010

Funny Pictures from Puerta Rico

I was just looking through these and I thought: why not? Deep dark secrets of my past revealed! Not really, check out whats wandering on the roof of the roadside cafe.


Gustavo should really put on some pants! We were in some national park a ways inland.



That is a coconut, I remember these were okay, the ones in the backyard were better. It is hard to tell if you have a good coconut without hacking it open, you want a lot of soft flesh to eat on the inside, and lots of coconut water to drink. 



We went to another neighboring island. This was probably a threat to national security, little did they know.



I am so glad I have not so far, and will never, go on a cruise. I cannot imagine being trapt on a toxic tin can for multiple days and be fed like a cow in a CAFO. This trip helped me develop a sense of adventure, I really lucked out.


I am not a fan of defining vacation as fruity drinks on the beach, but this was nice.




Dad got stung by a jelly. I saw a turtle with 3 fins and a 6 foot nurse shark. There was also a baby shoe on the sea floor, which was a little scary.




No comments:

Post a Comment