Monday, June 7, 2010

I Got Fired

I was working on a farm, doing general work, it was my 4th day in. Don't worry. It was a good thing. Long story simplified, management hired twice the amount of employees and I lost my 40 hours per week of promised work for the summer. Not to worry, I got pictures, and eggs. My mourning started out with Professor Zoeburry Nilbog High making me a great cup of coffee.


We got to the farm at 9a.m. like we said we would. We started pruning maple trees, I was nervous, they were not even fruit trees. The farm did look pretty.


Above and below are the peppers. Neat right? The weeds that sit in the fore ground of the picture above is how the entire green house use to be.


If you enlarge this picture you can see Zoe. She planted seedlings for a good while.


If you enlarge this picture as well, the creature has redeye. It's body at least as large as my thumb. I almost put my hand down on it while weeding.


And then we got the news around noon. On the job hunt again!

No comments:

Post a Comment