Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Farmhouse on EcoDharma

I lived alone in a farmhouse on Ecodharma. It is 3 floors, the top is where the farmer use to sleep, and where I do now. There are two rooms, a bedroom and a soon to be library. Underneath is ground level which is now a large dinning room and kitchen, back in the day it is where the animals would go at night. If you walk down the hill around the house, underneath it is a cave. One corner of the farmhouse is built on a boulder that is about 25ft tall.


The stairs up to my room, the door into it is 4ft high and the wall is over 1 1/2ft thick.



My mattress is on forklift pallets, I have slept better hear than many places.


This is the window next to my bed, not bad.



Here is the cave entrance! The cave is being turned into a discussion/education room, it is round room and sitting in it is calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment