Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saving Seeds Continued

Well, I am still saving seed. Here is my hightech workstation.


This photo I took over my head, I am sitting in that tiny chair. To my right you can see some of the spines and needles of the wheat, the seeds are mostly in the bowl, and the casings are everywhere, including my hair.


I am going to try and take to mourning off tomorrow to let my hands recover. Gloves slow things down.



Eulalia thinks I am loco, I was sitting in the street laughing at this photo after finishing work, I am obviously tired.


The sun lights up the mountain sides in the evening turning them from a beige into a crazy pink.




So many shades of blue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Max - such beautiful sky photos. I've been lurking and reading your blog. It's such fun to be there with you, through the power of the Internets. Looking forward to more... Sue

    ReplyDelete