Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving on....

I left EcoDharma and went to a town near Tremp. Everyone at EcoDharma will be gone for about 2 weeks so I will be working on a farm about 25 minutes away during that time. I am working for Eulalia, who has a few acres of land supplying a health food store and a couple of farm stands. Up the street from her flat she has a bakery with a wood fired oven (baked goods also sold at store). The bakery started about a week ago, and I helped open the store with Iris. I worked there the stores first 2 days.





And then 5 days later.... my bag arrived!


Here is the entrance to the bakery.





There is a hole for cats.


And the gardens (which are huge) is less than 10 minutes from the flat. Here are my friends....



You can see my town in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment