Monday, July 26, 2010

How hot is the sun in Spain?

I was a bit cooped up yesterday, but I am feeling better now. Skyping Zoe and a 1 1/2 hour walk improved things a lot. The air is actually a tolerable temperature the majority of the time, direct sunlight however.... extremely hot. I took these pictures on my walk, which illustrates the power of the sun -at it's lowest point.



Iris and I go for a swim every other day to try and cope with the heat. It's a man made lake, so where I am standing it is actually 20ft+ deep. The water is almost too cold, which is so great.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Max! Looks like it's really beautiful there. I have been following your blog. It seems like you're pretty comfortable there, keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you got a long walk. walking is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you are grooving on the beauty around you!
    namaste maxxxx

    ReplyDelete